LANDHOLDER CANE TOAD FIELD DAY
|Find out how to keep cane toads out of your farm dams and fish ponds.|
Where: Cervalli's Place
267a Mororo Rd, Mororo
Time: 10am - 12 noon (followed by cold lunch).
Come along to this exciting field day to hear talks by CIA toad coordinator Sharon Lehman and Clarence Landcare CSO Julie Mousley on topics such as:
- How to reduce the breeding success of toads on your property
- Control methods and options for cane toads
- Vegetation suitable to hinder toad movement
- Tour of 3 dams, find out which dams are more likely to be used by toads and why
- Hear about the launch of the exciting new CVCIA Landcare Toad Target Property Project
- Time provided for questions and to hear from other property managers
- Suitable for any resident, landholder or property manager. All welcome.
Please RSVP for catering purposes to CVCIA Landcare on 0411 020 394 or firstname.lastname@example.org. See you all there! Cheers, Sharon.